Sneakertopia decided to host a four-month pop-up museum dedicated to sneaker culture. To achieve this, they hired ArtxCo to take care of everything, from ideation to implementation. Our services included:
- Identifying and securing a 15,000 sf venue space.
- Concepting the entire exhibit.
- Onboarding 20+ artists, fabricators and designers.
- Managing the event staff.
- Producing special events, including the VIP Preview Night.
- Augmenting the art installations with our ART HOUSE app.
- Projection mapping art installations.
- Producing event merchandise and managing the supply chain.
- Facilitating guided tours of the exhibit.
The scope of work resulted in a 15,000 sf pop-up museum that brought guests along the journey of sneaker culture through all of the fields that it influences and has been influenced by: sports, music, film, art, design, fashion and technology. Multi-sensory and multi-generational. Informative and immersive. Interactive and Instagrammable.